SKIDeX® IBC Range of skids with tank for injection of additives in oil storage
SKIDeX® IBC is an easy-to-use stand-alone solution for additives injection, equipped with his own reservoir ( IBC). These skids are robust, reliable and economic specially designed for your injection and additive control solutions, from your storage tanks to your loading arms.
- IBC tank Capacity from 1 à 3m3
- Connexion multi- loading arms
- Simplification for test & stamp (customs control of tank level)
|Additives typical||Concentration||Number of loading arms connected with flow rate 120m3/h|
Based on 2 SkideX® modules, one for injection and one for pumping ( see SkideX® range design details)
- Construction according ATEX area zone I.(II2G Exd IIB T4Gb IP55 Ta 40°c IC411 CLF CATII2G GAZ).
- Flow rate 2.3 m3/h à 10 bars. Multi- Connection to several loading arms simultaneously.
- In-ground tank suction -4m for medium density 1.
- Pump, Valves & Piping Components SS 316L , PTFE & Viton seals.
- Compact design.
- MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) > 10 years
- Pump 316 SS/ viton seals
- Ball valves 316L SS
- Check valves 316L SS
- Spiral tube ( flexible) 316L SS on request
- Seals PTFE
- Connection flanges DN 25 class 10lbs RF
|SKIDeX® IBC||Size tank IBC||Pump Standard Flow*||In-ground tank suction|
|Type SKIDeX-IBC-01||Volume||1000 m3||2,3 m3/H||-4m|
|Type SKIDeX-IBC-02||Volume||1500 m3||2,3 m3/H||-4m|
|Type SKIDeX-IBC-03||Volume||3000 m3||2,3 m3/H||-4m|
*Other Flows on request
Case of high corrosive additives ( MTBE….)
- Piston volumetric pump or mono-diaphragm Teflon pump
- Magnetic drive gear pump
- Fluor polymer Seals (Kalrez®, Chemraz®…)