SKIDeX® – Range of skids for pumping/injection of additives in oil storage
SKIDeX® Is an easy-to-use stand-alone solution for additives injection,). These skids are robust, reliable and economic specially designed for your injection and additive control solutions, from your storage tanks to your loading arms.
- Connexion to your existing additives tank
- Connexion multi- loading arms
|Additives typical||Concentration||Number of loading arms connected with flow rate 120m3/h|
Skid for pumping or injection
- Construction according ATEX area zone I.(II2G Exd IIB T4Gb IP55 Ta 40°c IC411 CLF CATII2G GAZ).
- Flow rate 2.3 m3/h à 10 bars. Multi- Connection to several loading arms simultaneously.
- In-ground tank suction -4m for medium density 1.
- Pump, Valves & Piping Components SS 316L , PTFE & Viton seals.
- Compact design.
- MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) > 10 years
Standard Design :
- Pump 316 SS/ viton seals
- Ball valves 316L SS
- Check valves 316L SS
- Spiral tube ( flexible) 316L SS on request
- Seals PTFE
- Connexion flanges DN 25 class 10lbs RF
|Le SKIDeX® INJECTION||Pump flow||In-ground tank suction
|Type SKIDeX-01||2,3 m3/H||-4m|
Case of high corrosive additives ( MTBE….)
- Piston volumetric pump or mono-diaphragm Teflon pump
- Magnetic drive gear pump
- Fluor polymer Seals (Kalrez®, Chemraz®…)
SKIDeX® IBC Range of skids with tank for injection of additives in oil storage
Monday July 9th, 2018